Sunday, January 20, 2008

M&M's Characters!!

I found this on-line and I thought it was so fun. So I made one for all three of us. I hope you enjoy!

Here is Kristen. I am running through a forest with my coffee mug. My M&M name is "Momma Shorty, Deluxe Edition" (due to my new Mommy status and short stature).
Here is Bryan. He is taking pictures in a snowy Colorado meadow--he sure does love his snow! His M&M name is "President Genius Pants, M.B.A." (due to his entrepreneurial spirit).
Here is Shawn. He is learning to surf with his bear (although we should probably work on walking before surfing! This one is for you Aunty Chanty.). His M&M name is "Chief Sugar-Britches, the Great" (because he is in charge around here, but is super cute while doing so!).
And here is a family picture with all of us. This is on vacation in the Bahamas! (Wouldn't that be nice right now, as the snow falls outside!!!)

Have a GREAT day!! :)

No comments: