Monday, January 14, 2008

First "real" food

Well, we gave Shawn his first real food, and let me tell you, it was hilarious!! We started out last Sunday with Avacados. He wasn't quite sure about them at first, but now he eats them like a pro. I could explain his reactions, but his face speaks better than a thousand words. So we'll let the pictures tell the story...


Yeah, it's time to eat!

Hurry up, Mom, I'm super hungry!

What is THIS stuff??

I'm not sure what to do next...do I spit it out? Maybe if I hold my breathe it will go away! :)

No such luck. I think I have to chew this stuff?

Maybe the next bite will taste better?Nope. This stuff tastes terrible!

Okay, just swallow it.

Fine, I'll give it another try. It's got to get better.

No. It is NOT getting any better.Grandma, save me. Bring back the good stuff. I promise I'll be a good boy!

Is it the good stuff yet?Nope, still the green stuff.

How much of this stuff do I have to eat?

I can't take much more of this!

No, really, I can't. I think I'm going to lose it!

Or, just spit it out...

I am not enjoying this green stuff!Oh, wait. The last bite? I can do this!

Man, this stuff is really gross.Okay, I think I have finally had enough of this stuff.

Wait I think I am going to be sick......

And then, he threw up! Shame. My poor baby. :(

Next on the menu is Carrots. Maybe he'll like them more than Avacados! :)

No comments: