Tuesday, January 1, 2008

December Update

Sorry, everyone. The second half of December has just gone by SO quickly. Here is a quick recap.


12/12 -- Shawn rolls over for the first time. (I know that I posted previously that he had done a roll over. But I realize that he was only 7 weeks old and it was probably completely by mistake!) I was too excited to get his first roll over on video, but I will post a clip of his roll over on Christmas day.

12/14 -- Bryan's last day of work! I know I posted about it earlier. But I have a funny addition to the story. I was so excited when Bryan finally made it home (he stayed later than expected because he wanted to make sure he left no work of his for the person assuming his position--what a great guy!), that I yelled, "YEAH, Daddy is home for good!" Poor little Shawn was laying on the floor and was caught so off guard by his Mommy yelling that he started to cry. Not quite the welcome home Bryan was expecting! :)

12/15 -- Mine and Bryan's 6th Anniversary. See separate post for this one. ;)

12/16 -- The Thompson's (Bryan's parents, Gordon & Kathy) flew in from Atlanta to spend a week. It was such a great time. See separate post for all of the picture and details of their visit.

12/22 -- My sister and brother, Chantell and Jeremy, arrived from Austin. They left at 10:30 am and arrived at 2:30 am on Sat. You should hear the stories of their trip. We'll just say there was a lot of SNOW, a 1 ton van, and some 2 180 degree spins. I am SO glad I was not there. [I don't do well with snow, or spinning out of control. Just ask Travis Carr!! :) ]

12/24 -- The Thompson's leave for home. :( It was very hard to see them go. Later that day we drove over the mountains to my Grandmother's house (my Dad's mom) for Christmas. See separate post for pictures and the whole story of our trip.

12/28 -- We drove home from my Grandmother's house. It was also Shawn's 5 month birthday. I can't believe how fast he is growing up!!!

12/29 -- My Mom, sister, Shawn, and I spent the afternoon shopping at the mall. It wsa a lot of fun spending time with them. Shawn was so awake and alert the entire time. Until we went into Old Navy. One minute he was awake looking around, and the next he was absolutely out on my Mom's shoulder. It was actually rather amusing to see! He just doesn't want to miss one single moment. :)

12/30 -- My sister flies home to Austin. :(

12/31 -- The best New Years party at the Fraziers house. See separate post for all of the great pictures from the event.


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! :)

No comments: