Sunday, February 17, 2008

Bryan's Birthday!

Today is Bryan's 32nd birthday! In honor of his special day, I have come up with the 32 things that I love most about my husband. And here we go:

1. His smile -- melts my heart everytime!
2. His eyes -- I can just get lost in them, which usually makes him blush! :)
3. His laugh -- it is incredibly infectious :)
4. His hugs -- can make everything else disappear
5. His lips -- I love to kiss them. I know, I know...TMI!! :)
6. His sense-of-humor -- sometimes witty, sometimes dry, but always silly! :)
7. His creative side -- he can see beauty in just about anything, and then he tries to make the pictures capture what he sees
8. His sensitive side -- yes, he sometimes cries in movies! :) And I love that!
9. His love for people -- especially those in need
10. His love of God and devotion to following God's plan for his life -- ie. walking away from corporate America to allow God to utilize all of his gifts
11. His love for Shawn -- it is beautiful to see them interact! Shawn definitely loves his Daddy!
12. His passion...for everything! -- especially Gator sports! HA
13. His desire to always be improving-- He wants to be the very best Bryan possible.
14. His compassion -- he really feels for other people.
15. His perfectionism -- although this one usually drives me nuts! :)
16. His belief in himself -- he knows he can do anything if he puts enough effort into it
17. His ability to make me laugh when I'm down -- like no one else!
18. His love of the outdoors -- he's already planning a camping trip for him and Shawn!
19. His desire to serve, in any capacity -- he is ready to serve, any time, any place
20. His vision for where he wants to be tomorrow, next month, next year, and when we're ready to retire -- Colorado, mountain home, lots of land...just in case you are wondering. :)
21. His silly side -- as silly as they come. I think that is why the teens love him! :)
22. His serious side -- oh yes, he actually does have one!
23. His morning good-bye kiss on my forehead -- I usually sleep right through it! :) But I'm still glad he does it!
24. His ability to make me feel very safe -- no matter what is going on around us, he is such a comfort to me. Especially at night after a really scary movie!
25. His love for movies -- this is our favorite past time. I'm glad we can share it together.
26. His desire to provide more for our family -- he wants our children to be given every opportunity to explore their God-given talents and abilities
27. His willingness to put others first -- he is so selfless.
28. His courage to follow his dreams -- our photography business is growing because of his passion and his determination, and he won't let anything stop that! And he is currently working on several book ideas. One guy, so much imagination!
29. His love of life -- he is just such a cheery guy, and very little gets him down!
30. His good looks! -- I know a little silly, but he is SO hot! :) All the little old ladies at our wedding said he was gorgeous and that he would one day make pretty babies. So far only 1 baby, but they sure were right! :)
31. The way he shows me how much he loves me! -- No need for explanation! :)
32. I am so blessed that he is SO perfect for me! God definitely knew what he was doing when he sent Bryan my way! :)

Feel free to send him a quick brithday hello. His e-mail address is: airmack1@yahoo.com

Happy Birthday, Honey!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

aww so sweet! happy bday bryan!