Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Update -- part 2 -- Shower at WBS

While in Austin, Shawn and I were very blessed to be honored at a Baby Shower at World Bible School (WBS). This is where my Dad has worked since we came back from Africa in 1994. I have either grown up with his co-workers kids, or have babysat them in high school. It is a very close family of people working for God.

Here are some pictures from the shower. It was great to get to see my good friends Becky (Reville) Blackwell and Angela Reville. Their parents are some of my surrogate parents. It was also fun to see Becky's beautiful twin daughters--I can't believe they are almost 7!!!

We had such a good time catching up with everyone. Of course, everyone wanted to hold the baby even though he slept through most of the shower.

Thank you everyone for all of the great gifts. All of the clothes are coming in so handy now that the cold weather has arrived. Hopefully we will get to come down again soon. :)

No comments: