Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Update -- part 1 -- Trip to Texas

I know I have been a little absent from this blog. There has been so much going on in the past two months. I am going to try and give a quick overview to catch you all up.


In mid-September, Shawn and I made a trip to Allied Insurance to visit Bryan at work. It was great to see all of my old co-workers and to show off our new little bundle. Shawn was 6 weeks old and looks so small now in these pictures.

Then the following week my Mom, Shawn and I drove down to Austin, Texas to help my parents move up to Colorado. My parents sold their house (below) and we were loading up all of their household belongings for the move to Colorado. It was a whirlwind trip and we did a lot while we were there. Shawn didn't enjoy the trip down to Texas as it was 20 hours in his carseat. But he was a trooper and loved getting to meet his Uncle Jeremy (seen below) and other special people.

While in Austin we were able to go to my former church (Westover Hills C of C) on both Wednesday night and Sunday morning--which was wonderful. I was able to see a lot of people I had not seen in years. And of course it was great to show off my adorable son to everyone. We also watched the UT game -- Hook 'em Horns!! :)












Our trip back to Colorado was much better as we stopped and spent the night in Abilene. While there we were able to see one of my great friends from high school, Lisa and her new baby girl Addison (Addison is 2 weeks older than Shawn). It was so fun to see Lisa as a Mommy!



(Sorry the picture is so fuzzy!! It had been a very long day! :) )

No comments: