Monday, August 6, 2007

Some of Shawn's favorite people!

Here are some of Shawn's very favorite people in the whole world.

Of course I love my Dad! :)





Here is my Nana Pottberg. She was so nervous about my surprise arrival. She sat in the waiting room and was so relieved when one of the nurses told her I had arrived safely.


Here I am with my Papa Pottberg. He likes to call me the mini-miner. He loves when I smile at him.


This is my Grandma Thompson. She was so excited to get to meet me the night I was born. She was so excited she cried!


My Grandpa Thompson had a smile on his face the entire time he was in Denver visiting me!


My Aunt Cherie loves me so much. She even bought me this new outfit! :)










Here I am with my "Aunty Chanty". She can't wait to sew me some cool new duds.

No comments: