Saturday, August 4, 2007

Pictures from the hospital

Here are some more pictures from the hospital.


This is when we arrived. I was tired (it was 5:30 in the morning) and having contractions...which should explain my efforts at smiling.


This is when we finally were admitted. I was SO relieved to be staying and excited that it was finally happening.

Here is Shawn right after birth. He was so alert, the nurses were just amazed.
Here we are in the recovery room. I was so numb from the pain medication, they wouldn't let me hold the baby unless I was supervised! :) Bryan was so overwhelmed with emotions. He is such a great Dad already!
Here are some of our great nurses. This was taken in my room after I was allowed to be moved. My family thinks this picture is hilarious because I am so drugged I looked like I am high! :)
Here I am admiring my new little one when I was finally able to look him over. WOW, he is amazing. God is awesome!!

No comments: