Sunday, July 1, 2007

Update

Well, I have finally broken down and started a Blog page. I figured it would be a great way to communicate our family happenings and to share photos with everyone. Since this is a new source of communication for me, I thought it would be good to start off with a quick update.

Bryan and I have been married for five and a half years now (Dec 15th, 2001). We decided to wait until we had been married 5 years before starting a family, and so our little bundle is on his way. We are expecting a son at the end of the month (7/28). We are currently living in Lakewood, Colorado--a suburb of Denver. We moved here three years ago when we finished our MBAs at Harding University in Searcy, AR. Bryan and I are both working at Allied Insurance for the time being, I will be staying home when the baby arrives. Bryan and I have started a Photography business--Thompson Photography. We do a little bit of everything--weddings, families, babies, etc. The business is growing quickly, and I will be handling the day-to-day operations when I get home.

We are so blessed. I love everything about our lives right now!! God is so good! :)

No comments: