Friday, July 20, 2007

Kristen's last day of work!

Today was a bitter sweet day for me...it was my last day as a working woman. I am officially one week from my due date and I am starting to feel the exhaustion from working. I have been working at Allied Insurance for two and half years as a Commercial Underwriter. It has been a great job and I have learned so much. Probably the best part of my job is working with my husband, Bryan. He is a Personal Underwriter and worked on the floor above me. It was great to drive to work together each day, eat lunch together, and share in the day-to-day happenings together. The second best thing about my job is working with my Agents (especially you, Lee!).

It was very hard to say good-bye to my friends and co-workers (although it was nice having the farewell parties and being taken out to lunch everyday my last week!). I admit I cried as I drove away for the final time as an employee. But I know I will still be in the loop because of Bryan. Thanks for all the great memories!

No comments: