Saturday, June 28, 2008

Shawn and his Tonka trucks

My dad and I have been going to yard sales every Saturday. It is so much fun. Kind of like a mini-treasure hunt and you never know what you will find. I have picked up a ton of books, puzzles, toys, etc for Shawn, and my dad is always on the look out for a good deal. Here is one of his latest finds...three Tonka trucks. These are the heavy duty metal ones that we used to play with when I was a kid. We have pictures of my little brother (when he was about 2 or 3) playing with some just like these. This was in the backyard on Thursday.

I hope you enjoy these. :)
This is Shawn's latest funny thing to do. When you say "Hooray" he raises his arms in the air. It is SO cute. :)

2 comments:

Lindy said...

awww, I wanna kiss those little cute cheeks! He looks so cute playing with his trucks :0) He and Logan will get along so well! I can see both of you in him, and he looks totally fab in red! love you guys!

Rebecca said...

What a cutie! Love the trucks, and I'm sure he will, too!!