Tuesday, April 15, 2008

YEAH for Babies!!!!

I am SO excited!!! We got a call and I am going to be an AUNT!!!! Bryan's awesome sister Cherie and her husband, Noel, are expecting! We are super excited about the new baby coming. She is still very early in her pregnancy so we covet all of your prayers and well wishes for a very successful pregnancy. We should meet the new little bundle around Christmas (ETA is Dec 23rd!). So, I guess we are definitely heading to Atlanta for the holidays.

Here are some pics of the new Mommy- and Daddy-to-be!

Here is Cherie with Shawn when he was a week old. She came out with Bryan's parents the day Shawn arrived. It was awesome to have her here! :)
I have some great pictures of Noel and Shawn while we were in Atlanta (but they won't upload!! I'll post them soon.). He loved spending time with Shawn. He got to bathe him twice, feed him several times, and pretty much wouldn't let anyone else hold him. It was so cute to see them together.

N & C--you two are going to be amazing parents. We can't wait to meet the little one. God bless you both during this time!!

3 comments:

kristy said...

How wonderful!!! Babies are such a blessing! We will definitely say a prayer for a healthy pregnancy and delivery. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited for Cherie! And you guys, of course :)

Please let her know that I'm praying for her and love her bunches!!

Unsinkable Kristen said...

Ah! Hey, do you have Cherie's email address?? I had it and then lost it, and then my phone broke and I lost her number, too! I'm so excited for her!!!