Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

Bryan, Shawn and I celebrated the Season with a quite weekend home. We've been on the go so much that we really just needed some down time. Bryan and Shawn enjoyed taking a nap together and watching some football, and I was a whirlwind in the kitchen. So we were all doing what we liked to do. We enjoyed spending some much needed quite time together. I didn't get a picture of our little family together, but here is one of Shawn in his "Baby's 1st" (Thanksgiving) bib.

Shawn's first Thanksgiving.

We also did a photo shoot of Shawn in a GIANT pumpkin. I thought the pumpkin wasn't going to be big enough, but it turned out to be too big. I finally had to put a blanket in with him so we wouldn't wobble around inside. I think they turned out really cute!


HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments: